AriZe is a herbal sexual performance supplement that claims to work within 10-30 minutes without any sexual stimulation. Simply pop a pill and within a short period of time you will experience a rock hard erection and the desire to use it.
Apparently the herbs will stay in effect for up to 4 days.
Here are the claims:
- No Prescription Required
- Rock Hard Erections in as little as 20 Minutes
- This product can be used with Alcohol
- 10 Capsules per box
- All natural
- 100% Herbal
But does it work? We couldn’t find any non-biased consumer testimonials at all from outside the official site. In the world of testosterone creams, “No news ISN’T good news”!
Maybe an evaluation of the ingredients will give us a better idea about the effectiveness of this product.
What’s in AriZe?
AriZe contains the following ingredients:
- Radix Euycoma Longifolia 72mg—increases testosterone levels, boost sexual desire, and enhances performance.
- Tribulus Terrestrius 50mg—testosterone booster.
- Herba Epimedium 40mg—commonly called Horny Goat Weed this ingredient acts as a natural aphrodisiac.
- Herba Cistanches 40mg—naturally enhances sensation.
- Rhizoma Cucurma Longae 40mg—increases libido.
- Fructus Saw Palmetto 36mg—for prostate health and sexual libido.
- Herbal Parsley 28.50mg—thought to restore and improve sex drive.
- Panax Ginseng 28.50mg—enables the body to adapt to stress, which can help with erectile dysfunction.
- Ashwagandha 25mg—to revive diminished sex drive.
No explanation was given on the official website regarding these ingredients and what they do. What we can tell you is that the doses AriZe uses are low.
AriZe Side Effects
According to the official website approximately 15% of users experience side effects like facial flushing and warming throughout the body due to the arousal effects of AriZe. Some of the side effects may be due to Tribulus Terrestris and Horny Goat Weed, which are known for causing side effects.
- All natural herbal formula
- All ingredients and their dose listed
- Reasonably priced at $39.95
- Dose are not very powerful
- No money-back guarantee
- No contact information on official website
- No consumer testimonials to back this product
- Could cause side effects
- No clinically proven ingredients or clinical research given
AriZe’s ingredients are nothing special despite all the usual claims of “using only the best, clinically tested ingredients”. Information on the official site regarding AriZe or the manufacturer is scarce.
We are very hesitant to recommend products that don’t have clinically proven ingredients, powerful doses, positive customer reviews, or money back guarantees. You don’t want to end up with a product that doesn’t work or causes side effects.
You may want to look instead for a top-rated sexual performance supplement that is backed by a 100% guarantee policy.